A handy hay feeder filled from the corridor
The Heinätin® Indoor700 is a stall-mounted automatic hay feeder of three to four hay feedings, to be filled conveniently from the corridor.
The Heinätin Indoor700 can be installed in any 90-degree corner and requires a hole on the corridor side of the stall for filling the cabinet. Therefore, the Indoor700 is especially suitable for new or old, renovated stables.
We can also provide stylish, high-quality stall structures.
The high-quality Indoor700 is manufactured according to the customer’s wishes using powder-coated steel or stainless ferritic steel.
The Indoor700 model’s standard accessories are:
• Hay shelf dampers to guarantee silent operation.
• Stylish doors made of stainless steel, will last year after year.
• Two sturdy, embedded latches in the doors.
• Operating voltage 24V.
• Dimensions: 70 cm x 70 cm x 125cm.
• Available with three or four hay shelves.
• Can also be constructed into a Single model of three hay feedings.
The Heinätin Indoor700 requires a controller unit suitable for the stable’s needs.
We recommend installing the FenderBeam700 beneath the cabinet to prevent the horses from rubbing themselves against the cabinet.
We can also provide installation and maintenance services for the Heinätin system.